Monday, October 09, 2006

Moronic journalists do exist...

Digging up the internet sometimes throws at you something that you never expected. Today I found one such disgusting thing - a piece of writing that should be seen in Indian journalism as a big black blot. One Mr. Swagato Ganguly propagates his brainless remedy for the ills of states like Bihar and UP in this article - Shock Therapy.

Well, he advocates throwing out states like Bihar and UP from India and to let them fend for themselves. As brainless as this recommendation sounds, I feel more pity for this poor fellow than anger.

May be Mr. Swagato Ganguly would next throw a not so well-off member of his family on the roads. And what will happen to Mr. Ganguly if after 10 years this not so well-off member of his family becomes a business tycoon? Ya, you can imagine all things about change of heart, butter, and polish!

God bless such parasites that are plaguing Indian media.

What does the junta feel?

Comments on "Moronic journalists do exist..."

 

Blogger Samir Kumar Mishra said ... (5:10 PM) : 

I guess we should throw them out of India first. These journalist have no brains and I guess that's why they are there where they are today. Some how I started to get a feel that journalism requires no brain at all. I might be wrong but journalist like Ganguly are making me feel that I am damn right.

 

post a comment